David A. Miller
David has a broad practice at Buechner, Haffer, Meyers & Koenig. Due to his background at LexisNexis, he is the firm's primary case law, statutory, regulatory, and public records research attorney for a number of different type of matters. He assists clients with drafting briefs, motions, and other pleadings in civil matters.
Prior to joining Buechner, Haffer, Meyers & Koenig, David Miller was an attorney at the Cincinnati firm of Katz, Greenberger & Norton for approximately four years. Before joining Katz, David owned and operated his own general law practice with a concentration on family law, criminal law, and estate planning and probate matters.
David understands the sensitive nature of divorce, custody, and child support disputes, especially the impact that litigation has on the children involved. David zealously advocates for his clients, but will seek alternative solutions, including utilizing technology, to overcome impasses and avoid costly litigation. David has been an active member in the Cincinnati Academy of Collaborative Professionals, which offers dignified alternatives to emotionally-charged divorce litigation. However, litigation is sometimes unavoidable, and David utilizes his thousands of hours of courtroom experience to stanchly advocate for his clients in Court, achieving many successful outcomes for them.
David also offers cost-effective estate planning and probate services and will never upsell a client on documents and legal services that are unnecessary in achieving the client's goals and objectives. He is willing to meet with clients outside of the office at a time and place that is convenient for them.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Collaborative Divorce/ Custody
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Relations
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Juvenile Court Practice
- Child Support
- Ohio, 2004
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio
- J.D. - 2002
- University of Dayton
- B.A. - 1999
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Collaborative Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Member
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Member
- Ohio Bar Association, Member
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member
- Cincinnati Bar Association, CBA Development Committee
- Ohio Bar Association, CBA Development Committee
Past Employment Positions
- Katz, Greenberger & Norton, Attorney
Pro Bono Activities
- Member, Ohio Military/Veterans Legal Assistance Project
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters Program
- Bowl for Kids