During his time in the United States Army, Dylan excelled in leadership and decision making under extreme pressure. He served two combat tours in Iraq, first as a platoon leader with the 505th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 82nd Airborne Division, and later as a company commander with the 149th Infantry Regiment. His military service spans a period of nearly 10 years and resulted in numerous awards, citations, and recognitions for excellence.
Today as an attorney, he brings that same energy, leadership, and decision making to clients when helping them navigate legal issues and pitfalls. Dylan primarily represents entrepreneurs and business owners, who appreciate his quick analysis, decision making, and planning. He enjoys working with clients as a team to find the most efficient and effective resolution to their legal matters. Tailoring a resolution that fits the client’s needs is highly important to Dylan, and he gives each legal matter the necessary time and attention the client deserves.
Dylan handles legal matters involving business formation, business transactions, business ownership, real estate, and personal injury.
Areas Of Practice
- Commercial/Business Litigation
- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Business Formation
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Honors: Tyler Short Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence
- University of Cincinnati, Lindner College of Business, Cincinnati, Ohio
- University of Kentucky, Gatton College of Business and Economics, Kentucky
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Distinguished Military Graduate
- Major: Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Major: Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, Present
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member, Present
Past Employment Positions
- Hon. Curt C. Hartman, Hamilton County, Ohio Court of Common Pleas, Law Clerk, 2017 to 2018